Jim Serwinowski <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 13:07:16 -0500
I don't think this has anything to do with Exchange - we have the same
problems periodically and have a unix-based mail system. Every instance
I've seen this on was with a message composed in Outlook 5.50. It's not
a list configuration issue.

-Jim

--
Jim Serwinowski                 [log in to unmask]
UB Listserv Administrator       http://listserv.acsu.buffalo.edu