Adam Audette <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 11:21:51 -0700
On the Member Settings Page (SUBEDIT-MAIN) for our lists we'd like
to add an "Update" button so subscribers don't get confused with
the "Join" button when changing their options, the name field, etc.

We saw in the SUBEDIT-MAIN template that there is this section:

---------
+BB &+SUBSCRIBED;
<input type=submit value="Update options">
<input type=submit name="a" value="Leave &+LIST;">
+ELSE
<input type=submit name="b" value="Join &+LIST;">
---------

The "Update options" string is what got us thinking we were close;
we experimented but didn't find the correct fix.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Adam