Thu, 3 Jul 1997 13:52:32 -0400
I have been trying to get off this listserve business for a couple of weeks
now and have a lot of trouble trying to get off of this one.  I am trying a
list of commands that I got from them, but haven't worked with some of them
yet.

Here are some you may want to try.

SIGNOFF listname   Sign off from a list
SIGNOFF *(NETWIDE   from all lists on all servers
REGister full_name|OFF   Tell listserve about your name

It also has this listed as some referrences.

Info<topic|listname>  order documentation
Lists <Detail|Short|Global> Get description lists

Good Luck.

Beth Wingo