Mario Rups <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 4 Aug 1995 14:31:02 -0400
>FREE xxxx-L

You might need to add a password to that:

FREE xxxx-L pw=yyyy

>to LISTSERV in order to free the list.  What this means is that the
>list has exceeded the Daily-Threshold limit, which by default is 50

Might also mean that the list's logs have come to exceed the disk space
allotted them, wouldn't it?  I can't remember exactly how the original
query was phrased, so don't know if that could possibly be relevant.  It
happened to our listowner list just a day or two ago, leaving me madly
trying to remember the instructions our techy-listowner (on vacation) had
given me as to how get rid of the older files (I figured it out, thank you
for your concern, we're chattering away quite happily again).

>Nathan

Mario Rups