Pauline Li <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 6 May 1997 16:23:58 -0700
I'm the listserv node maintainer at JavaSoft. I want to proactively
monitor the listserv.log for possible errors. Is there a listing
of the different error messages that get written out to the log?
Better yet, has somebody already written a script which monitors
the listserv.log?  I've already had lists "frozen" because of
the daily message threshold being exceeded. I'd like to be notified
when this happens, so I can fix it as soon as possible. I'd like
to know of other messages to look out for. There are some listed in
the FAQ, but does a more extensive listing exist?
Thanks.

-- Pauline

Pauline Li                             Phone: 408-343-1738
JavaSoft                               Fax  : 408-343-1726
2550 Garcia Ave, Mailstop UCUP01-304   Email: [log in to unmask]
Mountain View, CA 94043-1100           URL  : http://java.sun.com