Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 30 Oct 2009 10:25:14 -0400
At 10:18 10/30/2009 Friday, Kevin Parris wrote:
> You have to pick a
>limit value that makes sense for your particular population.  Consult the
>documentation for details on how to specify the keyword and values.

I don't like to allow viruses larger than 2MB into my system ;-) and pray that no one does a reply back to the list.

Actually, most of my lists have a 500 line max and silently elide all attachments.

On very rare occasion, we have overriden this behaviour for very specific circumstances.

We prefer that attachments be stored on some central server e.g., google docs, instead of n-copies of customers' mail servers and then possibly downloaded to POPmail clients.

Just my 2 bits ;-)

/Pete