"Eric W. Tilenius" <EWTILENI@PUCC>
Fri, 6 May 88 23:16:55 EDT
>Coming to the point let me request an info about the DIST2 command and
>the REPRO option. What does it, what means REPRO=yes|no ?

REPRO is an undocumented (at least to my knowledge) option which will
send copies of mail you send to the list back to you.

Normally, the sender of a message can choose to get an ACK, but his or her
message will not come back to him.  By issuing the command:

                 SET listname REPRO / NOREPRO

you can control whether messages you send are sent out to you as part of
the normal list distribution.  The default is NOREPRO.

- ERIC -

*        [log in to unmask]  //  [log in to unmask]                *
*      rutgers!pucc.bitnet!ewtileni  //  princeton!pucc.bitnet!ewtileni       *
* ColorVenture - Microcomputer Software - "Because Life isn't Black and White"*