Margaret King <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 13 May 2002 09:32:46 -0400
Barbara Passman wrote:

> Can anyone please advise./
> Suddenly,  after  moving to a new computer and updated operating
> system, I can no longer send commands to LIST.

Listserv moved to a new computer, or you and your email moved to
a new computer?

>   I get my list header, and return it via PUT command, adding my password.
> I have NO signature file attached to my email program yet I get the
> following message time and time again.

Carbon copy yourself on the message you use to PUT the header, so
you can see if your email program has done something weird to it,
like maybe putting quote > marks in front of each line.

Margaret King
Michigan State University