Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 16 Mar 2006 11:18:30 -0700
On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 10:46:02 -0400, Bruno Robichaud
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I want to send bounced email to a another place than the listserv box

Since one of LISTSERV's main functions is automatic processing of error
bounces, why might you want to do this?

>but don't know really know how or what to put to tell listserv to send my
>email a another place .

As it happens this is not possible with standard LISTSERV list emails.  It
is possible only with DISTRIBUTE jobs and other non-List mailings.

>also I want to know how to make listserv handle the
>bounce just in case my first option is not ready can someone tell me how plz

The List Owners Manual, Chap 4.7 would be a good start:

 http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/1.8e/owner/owner.html#_Toc128537009

followed by the settings for the Auto-Delete list header keyword

 http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/1.8e/owner/owner.html#kAutoDelete