Norm Aleks <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 6 May 1997 19:43:54 -0400
> I'd like to know of other messages to look out for. There are some
> listed in the FAQ, but does a more extensive listing exist?

That list will grow with every new release of the software.  Rather than
look for particular error messages, why not just filter out the messages
you're *not* interested in, and glance through the remainder?  Even on a
busy server I'd bet you'd come up with a manageable file to be sent to
you once a day, maybe a bit more often ...
--
  Norm

"Like a Prayer" gave Pepsi-Cola dyspepsia: Madonna receives the stig-
mata, makes love with the animated statue of a black saint, and dances
in a rumpled silk slip in front of a field of burning crosses.  This
last item, with its uncontrolled racial allusions, shocked even me.
[Camille Paglia]