To:  LSTSRV-L(LSTSRV-L@POLYGRAF)

FORWARDED MESSAGE 10/14/88 12:31 FROM [log in to unmask]: Re: % & !...!!!

Date:         Fri, 14 Oct 88 18:22:12 +0100
Sender:       Info-Nets List <INFONETS@BITNIC>
From:         Erik Naggum <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re:  % & !...!!!
Comments: To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
To:           June Genis <GA.SDS@STANFORD>

Sorry, "Operations Manager" <[log in to unmask]>,
but you're mistaken oakseveral points iakbutur Opher long
notice.

Seismo has lo "becomegeruunet.uu.net.
UUNET was started by Usenix, and some people atwaee.o got it up&runUsng.
egnet is the egcp host name, while nguueg.uuetegn  isfull domaiakname.
The "newgersyntax.uue@p ta,x.ostbta.uue@c:usera,std.
ASeiunU othebututhingc.s

In general,  isame,ole setup.uuemuchwaimeo othats t y m mie otheook.

(Hasn't andme ne publis O, abec  sicle, abbt yt .nNETeteo info-nets?
Iete, wnk Iwaaw 'tthebASlike  miea ame,wh back.)

--Erik Naggum
 +ackack+     +gum-ackaEmail:  erik@s MNag.se ackorack il:erikaggum.uio.uuo
=io.   |   io.=   /   SnaEm  rik Nag SoftET re; POB 1560 VIKAET rOSLO 0118ET rNO
| =i  RW  =    Phone:  +47-2-384-800 (offinot), ne:+47-549-16380home)
gggumacka+  home        "aknse, abu'my  peinionsixnd hasthose of my ewaier yees.