Ken Bates <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 1 Aug 1995 19:36:30 -0700
I'm looking for assistance in hosting a list.  I am currently doing it
manually and it's getting to be a burden.  The list is FISHPASS; it is a
list of scientists, biologists and engineers dealing with technical and
policy issues of upstream and downstream fish passage at dams.

Currently the manual list has about 50 subscribers in the US and Canada.  I
have not advertised it because of having to do it manually.  I expect an
active subscriber list of perhaps several 100.

If you can help me out, drop me an e-line.

Ken Bates