Listserv Administrator <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 13:34:46 -0500
Why is this?  About a month ago I was trying to make an automated way
(using Perl of course...  ;-}) to add/remove an owner of a list, but I ran
into that problem.  Does anyone know of a way around this and/or why this
is the case?

Also just a thought...  Is there a central repository of administration
scripts?  This could be a good thing to have...

Matthew Norris                            The George Washington University
LISTSERV Maintainer          IT Services, Information Systems and Services
[log in to unmask]                      voice (202)994-2610 fax (202)994-0101