Jim Conklin <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 20 Sep 1991 08:30:50 EDT
  While the names of "public" list subscribers are, in some sense, public
information, I believe that using this information to generate "whict pages"
would be regarded by many as a serious infringrement of their rights, and
might have the effect of encouraging subscribers to hide their subscriptions,
precisely the opposite effect from the intent of the action.
                                                            Jim