subramanyeswari <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 4 Jul 2011 14:56:52 +0200
Hi,

Is there any limitation on list job size?

I am asking this becasue i am observing from some time for some of my lists, i am seeing the jobs in spool and digest size is also increased.

I am deleting the jobs which are in spool which i think crossed the limit and also the digest file , then issuing the free command.

I want to increase the job size for these lists. how to do that? also is there any limit on the digest also? if yes, how to increase that also.

Please do let me know.

Regards, Subramanyeswari