Hank Nussbacher <HANK@BARILVM>
Fri, 5 Feb 88 09:02:45 P
What if I have a package like BLATZ that includes the GONE package,
and GONE package includes the IUCVTRAP package and the IUCVTRAP
package includes the BLATZ package or some individual file from
GONE package or BLATZ package?

Does Listserv handle the recursive nature of nested packages and not
get into endless loops?  I solved this problem in Grand (history)
by keeping a list of outgoing files and whenever the same file appeared
for processing, I knew I had a looping situation.  I would just
skip over the file and proceed onward to the next file or package to be
processed for the request.

Hank