Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 22 Mar 2006 09:05:26 -0500
At 09:40 AM 3/22/2006 -0400, you wrote:
>Hey, I was wondering if it's possible to transfer a lak from a compute to
>another one, I already activated one computer but seem it's was the right
>one so I would need to activated the other computer instead of the one I
>did. Do I just need to uninstall listserv of that box and try activated the
>other one after?

As long as the two machines run the same operating system, all you
have to do is move the LAK from one machine to the other.  There is
no requirement to notify sales in that case.

If the two machines don't run the same OS, then you'll have to
contact your sales rep to request the correct LAK.

That's the basics; further licensing questions should be referred to
your sales rep.

Nathan