"Michael R. Gettes" <CCMRG@BUACCA>
Wed, 7 Sep 88 09:22:35 EDT
The /WHOIS command is not a name server -- it is a whois service;
this is something that has yet to be corrected with bitlib.
Nonetheless, it was something I threw together to resolve a local
problem and offered it to others (and was it sucked up!). The installation
is rather simple. GET WHOIS PACKAGE from [log in to unmask] Append the LOCALCMD
file to the LOCALCMD FILE, append HELPCMD to the HELPCMD FILE (I think),
install the other 2 files on the program disk, and poof! all done.
/mrg