"Nauman Mysorewala. Pakistan Listserv Co-ordinator" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 30 Apr 1992 14:22:12 MST
I am having trouble moving users from my local node to the new peer.  I sent in
 the Explode command and the listserv send me back a file.  I put in the [pass
word and send it back to l@asuacad (the passwords on both nodes are the same).

It says that the job has been forwarded to PSUVM.  Then PSUVM says the the pass
word supplied is wrong, but I put in the right password, Can anybody help?

//Move_PAKISTAN  JOB  Echo=No,PW=My_pass
                 MOVE PAKISTAN DD=Move_DD
//*
//* Peers:   PSUVM ASUACAD
//*