Alan Thew <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 7 Nov 1997 16:25:46 +0000
Sorry if this should have gone to lstown-l.

I have a simple (so I thought) super list which consists of 2 indentical
lists with the same test users in each. All 3 are private.
The problem I see is that only the list owner can send mail to the super
list and the other list members get their posts bounced with the

"You  are  not  authorized  to  send  mail to  the  TESTTESTUG  list"

message. My reading of the site managers manual doesn't point (as far as I
can see) to special posting rights.

The basic list header of the super list is:

* testtestug
*
*
* Review= private        Subscription= by owner        Send= private
* Notify= Yes           Reply-to= Sender,Respect    Files= No
* Validate= Yes
* Mail-Via= Direct
* Default-Options=REPRO
* Service = local
* Confidential= Yes
* Sub-lists= testtest1ug, testtest2ug
*
* Notebook= NO

Please let me know if there is a horrible glaring error... This is 1.8c on
NT/Intel.

Thanks.

--
Alan Thew                                       [log in to unmask]
Computing Services,University of Liverpool      Fax: +44 151 794-4442