Dave Rubin <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 17:04:06 -0500
> >How can I create templates that apply to all lists on the site, short of
> >modifying DEFAULT MAILTPL?
> >
> the documented method is  use   $SITE$.MAILTPL

I saw this, but the documentation says "LISTSERV will look it up every time
it needs to deliver an *administrative* message."  Are you saying that this
template file is used for normal postings as well as LISTSERV-generated
administrative messages?

> Another method is to use the LANGUAGE capability.

I thought of this, but it seems a bit of a kludge, so I wanted to avoid it
if possible.

Thanks for your help.

--
Dave