"Scott Mattes" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 15 Apr 1992 12:26:30 EST
  After reading thru the INFO files I have, sending away for updates and
reading thru the newer ones, trying a few different guesses and even
using to LSVPUT EXEC to create a sample file I give up.

  How do I use the PUT command?  I want to take a file on my disk,
transmit it via TCPIP to a list I am now part 'owner' of and stash it so
that others on the list can retreive it.

Scott       | No success can compensate for failure in the home. David O. McKay
Mattes      | President 1951-70, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints