Paul Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 08:06:41 -0500
We have scripts to find all lists which accept unconfirmed open subscriptions,
all lists with "Send=Public", all lists with "Review=Public", all lists owned
by a specific owner, and all lists which contain a specified character string
anywhere in the .list file.

We run LISTSERV on Solaris; these are unix shell scripts or perl scripts. I
wrote all of them and am willing to share them, as is, with no warranties,
express or implied.

--
Paul Russell
Senior Systems Administrator