Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 25 Jun 90 19:36:45 O
>I have a list  owner on an MVS system who wants to  make a change to one
>of his header keywords for a list on  my VM system. He does a GET on his
>listname and gets the list  info in Listserv-Punch format (because there
>are records  longer than 80 characters).  This is not really  useable to
>make a simple change and do a PUT. What should I tell him to do? Or do I
>have to do something?

1. Tell him to do a 'GET listname F=NETDATA'.

2. If the node  in question is in BITEARN NODES,  make sure your LISTSERV
   has BITEARN NODES and the preferred file format for the node is set to
   NETDATA.

3. Otherwise they will have to put 'F=NETDATA' on every GET command until
   they get defined in BITEARN NODES.

  Eric