Leonard D Woren <LDW@USCMVSA>
Sun, 29 May 88 19:04:00 PDT
Ross,
  Thanks for the re-postings.

There are some things remaining to be resolved, however.  Where is the
garbling happening, and what is doing it?  While the garbled messages
are rare, I _have_ seen them now and then for a long time.  After 2 in
one day, I decided it's time to say something.  Someone who's more
familiar with LISTSERV should look at the path that the mail took to
get to California (particularly to the two of us known to have gotten
garbled copies), and by checking with other recipients along the way,
see if there's a certain point beyond which the mail was garbled.  I'd
do this, but I don't know how.  (Nor do I have the time to learn...)

/Leonard