Listserv Admin <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 11:27:48 -0400
On Tue, 7 Sep 1999, KEVIN MCKENZIE wrote:

> I beg to differ, we use these alot and those who are listed as the quiet
> owner never receive the postings on those accounts.

  Well, we are having some confusion.  If you check the list owner's
manual, you will see that owner's and subscribers are two different
things.  Laura doesn't want them to get postings sent to the list, the
only way to do that is to never make them a subscriber.  It has nothing to
do with them being a quiet or non-quiet owner.

> PS. I have made you a QUIET Owner of one of my test lists.  Did you get tow
> copies of this message, I cc:ed it?

Well, no, but not because I am a quiet owner.  I didn't get them because I
am not a subscriber.  Again, quiet va non-quiet is not relevant in this
case.

--Trish