Barak Moshe <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 08:10:22 +0200
On Thu, 24 Jan 2002 [log in to unmask] wrote:
> Are you running Listserv HPO?  If not, there's no real fix.  The "slow
> bulk add" issue is one of the things HPO addresses...

That's right, HPO really does the job (I have a 10,000 users add job
and it is done in just few seconds (3-4) on an Ultra Sparc machine)
but I believe that if the job is split to smaller chunks, that might help
too. On the other hand, if the list owners don't obey the prime time
guidelines by the admin, why should they agree to split their job :-).
Moshe