Greg Dietrich <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 6 Feb 2015 00:16:11 +0000
Ron,

Think about taking up a collection or some sort of creative future financing. LISTSERV 15 is a kluge in comparison to the current version. I remember that I didn't even like the LISTSERV web interface until 15.5 - - and 16.0 release  was a tremendous improvement in functionally and ease of use for everybody -- first time subscribers and site maintainers, as well.  I think the hosting solutions (I don't mean just L-Soft's) are overpriced.

Just my 2.5 cents.

Greg

Greg Dietrich
SCO ListServ Administrator
Office of the California State Controller

Email: GDietrich @ sco.ca.gov

From: LISTSERV Site Administrators' Forum [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Ronald Beatteay [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2015 3:35 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Interface Issues

 I tried it in Mozilla & Internet Explorer, and got the same
results. It's just that I worry about eventually losing all
functionality if problems persist,, first the DMarc issue,,
now users can't post through the interface.  I'd just like to
keep it functional.  It's a great system otherwise and just
wished I could upgrade.  The cost is an issue.  ;-(

 Some subscribers really like using the interface, they
could go to nomail to spare their inboxes and visit the list
online, and post and reply from there.

Ron