Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 18 Nov 2011 14:52:08 -0500
On: Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 01:24:20PM -0500,[log in to unmask] Wrote:

} I served off an administrative logon via the moderator screen on the
} interface.  How do I get access back that for administrative ID ?
}
} The manual says that the SERVE command will not work for an ID that has
} been manually served off.
} Thanks,
} Paul Peters
} New York State Department of Taxation and Finance

Have you tried to SERVE ON the same way you served him off?  Try it.  It
will probably work.  That manual entry is (I think) poorly worded.  If
the sitemaster serves someone off, only the sitemaster can serve on.
Example:  The AOL trap.

--
Rich Greenberg  Sarasota, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 941 378 2097
Eastern time.  N6LRT  I speak for myself & my dogs only.    VM'er since CP-67