Turgut Kalfaoglu <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 23 Sep 1994 12:56:12 TUR
On Thu, 22 Sep 1994 14:29:37 EDT  Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
had said:
>world. What I would like to do  with my article is to include some statistics

Stan: You can use CTRREP EXEC to obtain the reports you are after.
 Its option '2' allows you to get up to 10 graphs on a single node.

 Unfortunately for TEMPLEVM, there appears to be only data since June.
I assume you migrated to 1.8 at this date? (CTR data was not available
before this release).

 You can get CTRREP EXEC from [log in to unmask] You will also need its
data file; the 'freshest' copy is available from [log in to unmask]
Just send a 'CTR SEND' command to listmon - via interactive message.

 Regards, -turgut