Roger Fajman <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 7 Sep 1995 17:18:29 EDT
> I have to say that I wasn't vocal because I didn't realize that I
> was going to be bit so heavily by the max hop count because of it.
> I was in favor of adding the mime headers as Roger points out,
> and beyond that I didn't care.  Since I'm getting LOTS and LOTS
> of the hop count error, I now care.
> /ahw

It seems like the hop count problem should be fixed at the source.  I
just set all my own old subscriptions on our server to FULL.  The
reason was that the extra Received headers give useful information when
a message is delayed for some reason.  They allow me to tell on what
machine the message sat for too long.