Hamlet Khodaverdian <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 19:28:59 -0500
Hello,

With the switch over to exchange 2000, it now seems that our lists have an
extra five spaces in the subject line. I've noticed this behavior on the
lists which I host within our company as well as lists which I belong to
outside of our company. Specifically, even this list
([log in to unmask]) site prepended 5 extra spaces to the subject
line when I subscribed to it.

This seems to me to be an Exchange 2000 issue. Anyone seen this or have a
workaround to get rid of those extra 5 spaces?
thanks in advance,

Hamlet

Hamlet Khodaverdian
Canon Development Americas, Inc.