Xavier Millet <ZCCBXMP@EB0UB011>
Fri, 23 Dec 88 10:50:43 HOE
>By chance I got a copy of Jose Maria's note LISTSEND V1.1
>and I there is a need to make some corrections:

 Sorry mister  Birkenbihl read carefully  the objective of this  list (do
you Know how to do  that ?, if not let me know I will  send you a copy of
the Primer's Guide we give our users  here) If you had done that You will
have seen you are completely out of FOCUS.
If you were used to read trough  several list you will be completely feed
up  of the  stupidity  of people  using  lists for  things  they are  not
supposed to be.

 Please think  about it, maybe  in ETHIC-L, LICENSE, POLICY-L,  GGUIDE or
 even  in  LIAISON among  others.  But  if your  intention  was  to do  a
 personnel disqualification then of course  there are no rules, go ahead.

 Are you paid for doing that ? Or is it  a voluntaristic  attitude ?

Anyway  I can  imagine lots  of list's  names (KOMAND-L,  APULLO-L, SS-L,
NACIS-L, where you will have had much more audience and agreament.

 Xavier