"Steve Younker (Postmaster)" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 9 Dec 88 11:43:16 EST

A week or two ago, David Sitman from Tel Aviv mentioned that he was unable
to use the DELETE option with the LSVPUT command .  I have the same problem.
I use the DELETE option and LISTSERV tells me that the file has been
successfully stored.  Neat, eh?  I can use the:

  "TELL LISTSERV CMS ERASE fn ft fm" method,

but my list owners can't.

Does anybody have any ideas on LSVPUT?  Are there any unauthorized or
unorthodox methods of allowing list owners to delete files?  :-)  Are David
and I the only ones to have this problem?

Steve Younker, Postmaster - University of Toronto