Mark Kaprow <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 11 Feb 2022 22:33:17 -0500
The one problem with raw archive files LISTNAME.LOGYYMM is that mime encoded content will be displayed as 7-bit mime.

If the messages have lots of rich content and attachments then the raw files will be unreadable. Instead, they could remove all the members, make the list CONFIDENTIAL = YES and just allow the list owner to refer to old messages as needed.