Greg Kroll <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 6 Feb 1995 10:22:45 EST
I have submitted various combinations of the job below to one of our LISTSERV's
running on a unix machine.  This same job works fine on our VM LISTSERV.
Does anyone know why it will not work on the unix dude (I've already tried
several combinations of testing "case sensitivity" but according to what
I read most of this should be upcased anyway).

Here is the job:

//* some comments...
//BATCHADD JOB ECHO=NO,PW=???????
ADD CONSLT-L DD=ADDEM
//ADDEM DD *,EOF
[log in to unmask] Jane Doe
johndoe@vtvm1 John Doe

Here is the response I consistently get back from the unix LISTSERV:

> ok
Confirming:
> ADD CONSLT-L DD=ADDEM
DDname "ADDEM" not found in job stream.

Summary of resource utilization
CPU time:        0.000 sec                Device I/O:        0
Overhead CPU:    0.000 sec                Paging I/O:        0
CPU model:         000109454600

--Greg Kroll