Greg Kroll <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 30 Oct 1996 11:17:34 EST
On Wed, 30 Oct 1996 09:23:46 CST Chris Barnes said:
>What is the command that a listowner would use to remove a Log file?
>
>I thought he would send a message to listserv and in the body put:
>  LSVPUT listname LOGdate (DELETE PW=your-personal-listserv-password
>
>but that didn't do it.  Suggestions?

Chris,

  Try:

  PUT listname LOGdate PW=your-personal-listserv-password

Be sure *NOTHING*, not even a blank line, appears in the body of the note
after the put command.  For example, be sure signatures are turned off.
I do this all the time and it works great.

--Greg Kroll
  Virginia Tech Computing Center