Simon Wong <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 20 Nov 1997 14:22:35 -0500
Hi, I'm having some difficulties with the mailing list, I wonder if anyone
can point out the problem for me.

Some people on my list have been having trouble sending mails to the list
(mails keep bouncing back).  Also, I've been trying to send listserv
commands (add people, deleting people etc.) But I keep on getting error
message;

<The recipient "[log in to unmask]"  is not acceptable to your SMTP
server.  The messsage is not sendable until the recipient has been changed.>

Also, could someone please tell me what the following line means?

<  Error 5  Creating synchronization event
   abnormal program termination  >

Thanks in advance.

Simon Wong.