Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 13 Apr 1992 13:57:15 EDT
Thanks Eric for  the info on setting the cpuid  to fix [log in to unmask]  This
was  done  and  over  600   files  were  transferred  there  and  subsiquently
distributed.  A  few dozen MAILDIST files  are still being rejected  for a new
reason though.  I  get a message like  the one below saying  that a particular
destination node is not in our routing  tables.  In the example below, PUCC is
definitely  in our  routing  tables because  its our  direct  link to  Bitnet.
Listserv also complained about WCU and VILLVM.   All three show up when I send
a SHOW command to [log in to unmask]  Is there  any idea on how I can get this
listserv to distribute  the rest of these files?  I  tried rebooting Listserv,
but had no luck there.

Stan Horwitz
Listserv Postmaster
Temple University
Acknowledge to: OASIS@TEMPLEVM (or VM.TEMPLE.EDU)
Received a transferred file from myself, possibly destined to [log in to unmask]
The destination node ("PUCC" - assuming it  is valid) is probably not in the
routing tables, which you might want to check. The file has been transferred
to [log in to unmask]