Randy Porter <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 08:28:32 -0400
If you are adding all of the subscribers to a new list, or
don't mind resending a welcome message to the subscribers
that were already there, you can use a QUIET ADD to populate
the subscriber list, and then post a welcome message to the
list.

The bulk add should go much faster without having to send
the welcome message.

Randy Porter

>I've just added over 100,000 users to a list using this
command: