Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 6 Jan 1993 22:08:54 EST
Oops, a  Rexx error seems  to have presented itself  upon attempting to  do a
netwide  delete. Is  this something  which requires  a fix  or should  I just
consider  it an  annomaly. My  listserv machine  has 5  M of  virtual memory.

Stan Horwitz
Listserv Postmaster
Temple University
Acknowledge to: OASIS@TEMPLEVM (or VM.TEMPLE.EDU)

A  REXX  error occurred  while  processing  the following  command  from
SYSTEM@GMUVAX: "QUIET DELETE * DD=Names ( NETWIDE FWDED=2". See enclosed
traceback and/or console log for more details.
4 Jan 1993 15:47:48 To   SYSTEM@GMUVAX: You are not a registered NAD (Node Admin
istrator) for node GMUVAX. The NAD (...)
   155 +++       errors = errors'15'x'>>> You are not authorized to act on behal
f of' u@n
   369 +++  Call Process listname
DMSREX450E Error 5 running LSVDEL EXEC, line 155: Machine storage exhausted