"Christian J. Reichetzeder" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 8 Jun 90 15:25:56 SET
I've seen  them coming in. Does  SCRANTON remove all  it's users? Up to  now I
have  received  about 170  requests  which  will  result  in 510  files  being
generated - 2 notifications and one job to another LISTSERV. Right now they're
held for prime time.
Since neither on LISTSERV  nor the one which gets it's jobs  from here has any
subscriber from  SCRANTON I'll simply zilch  these jobs. I will  write a short
notification to the issuer of the commands and that's it.
Christian