Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 10 Jun 2005 10:32:59 -0400
On: Fri, Jun 10, 2005 at 10:14:04AM -0400,Steve Eckard Wrote:

} Greetings all. I have a list owner who is getting the
} following message when trying to send:
} The distribution of your message dated Fri, 10 Jun 2005
} 09:08:43 -0400 with
} subject  "Fall   05  Program   Guide"  has   been
} postponed   because  the
} JMU-LIFELONG-LEARNING-INST-L list is held. No  action is
} required from you;
} your message will be reprocessed automatically once the list
} owner releases
} the list.

Send to the listserv:  Free MU-LIFELONG-LEARNING-INST-L

However, if you are the owner and you or another owner didn't hold
the list, there was probably an error of some sort that caused it to be
held.  A message about the error should have gone to the * Errors-to=
address.

--
Rich Greenberg N6LRT Marietta, GA, USA richgr atsign panix.com + 1 770 321 6507
Eastern time zone.   I speak for myself & my dogs only.     VM'er since CP-67