"Juan M. Courcoul" <POSTMAST@TECMTYVM>
Thu, 5 Apr 90 21:10:44 CST
In the course of the day, our Listserv has been swamped by over 200 X-DEL
jobs coming in from various EARN nodes; each one bearing a single netwide
delete.

Is this all valid or is somebody trying to bring down the LISTSERV
network ? I find it a bit hard to believe that over 200 users from the same
nodes all decided to sign off at the same time.

If the nodes are being taken down or something like that, wouldn't it
be more efficient for their NADs to send in ONE collective request ?

Juan Courcoul
Monterrey Tech.