"Peter M. Weiss" <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 27 Feb 1993 08:47:11 EST
How about one of the following:

a. Each message a SEPARATE log (e.g., TELL listserv at albyvm2 ind hspnet-l)

b. Using the new subscriber option INDEX which then returns a forwardable/
   BUCKable script (slightly modified by the end-user) to fetch the rele-
   vant postings).  The default option for archived lists is DIGEST
   on a DAILY basis, for those folks who turn on their INDEX option

/Pete ("I'm hoping I didn't miss something") Weiss

*  Hospital Computer Network Discussion Group and Data Base
*
*  NOTEBOOK= YES,E,SEPARATE,PUBLIC