Thu, 31 Jul 1997 19:21:42 +1000
Thanks for the tip David :)

I am just concerned on the security aspects of that.  Anyways I did it on
the command line and it worked.  As I have easy access to the command line
on that system I will leave it at that for now (any special reason I
should register it?).  When the need comes that I have to manage that
remotely I will do as you suggest. :)

Cheers!

Dave