Jeffrey R Kell <JEFF@UTCVM>
Tue, 24 May 88 16:25:18 EDT
Yes -- I have been running under SP/4 even and had 3-4 of those failures
in the last 2 weeks or so (since 1.5n).  It ran fine with a 2M machine
ever since it was installed; it is now 4M and has failed once in similar
circumstances, receiving many files back-to-back (after link re-established).
I had at first suspected the database stuff might be fragmenting storage,
but it could be something within the reader processing, or people are just
plain sending bigger files :-)  Just thought I would add my $.02 worth in
case this was happening elsewhere as well and other postmasters figure a
month with out a DMSFREE crash would require a miracle.