Mon, 17 Apr 1995 13:08:12 -0700
While I was subscribed to [access-l] I was told that the address to post
to for listserv commands had changed, and I didn't make a note of it.

Also.. I got a return message saying that there were _two_
access-l lists (Discussion and ???) but all there were were single
discuss posts.

Is there a central place to send listserv mail to get answers to questions?"
(Not that I wouldn't appreciate some help from a reader)
For instance, I remember that you could get a listerv refercne card
by writing to some listserv address.

Please advise...  Thank You
Craig