Lori May <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 7 Sep 1995 17:39:26 -0400
I don't usually read the list-serv groups so please send all
replies directly to me at [log in to unmask]

I'm the list-owner of rottie-l, a mailing list for Rottweiler
owners and fanciers.  We started last August and now have
close to 300 subscribers.  Unfortunately, the machine at
Notre Dame where our list currently resides won't be
available to us much longer and we desperately need a new
home.

The list is very active.  Our charter states that anything
directly related to Rottweiler discussion is welcome.  That
covers nearly everything from training to vet med to rescue.
It is a very friendly group - flames are not allowed and
we police ourselves very well.  We have done a lot of good
to promote Rottweilers to the uneducated public that think
of them as vicious dogs.  We emphasize making sure that
the dogs we have are properly trained and cared for and
discourage any form of abuse or training that would make
these wonderful dogs aggressive.  We have a very active
rescue group and have saved several dogs from death.

If any of you know of or can provide a site for this
list you sould have 300 very thankful people.  Please
let me know if there is anywhere else I can look for
a home for the list.  Thanks for any and all help -

Lori May ([log in to unmask])