"Pablo Macouzet, Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 24 Oct 1996 00:03:46 -0700
My name is Pablo Macouzet. I currently am running an email-based newsletter
for the Atlanta Braves baseball team called CyberChop.  I am looking for a
free Listserv host to distribute the weekly editions of the newsletter. The
list would be used solely to manage subscriptions and send the newsletter.
Subscribers would not be able to post to the list. I currently have over 450
subscribers. Please respond by private email if you think you can help me out.

        Thank you very much.

        *   Pablo Macouzet, Jr.    *         The Chop Shop:           *
        *                          *  1996 Atlanta Braves Info Site   *
        *                          *  http://chopshop.home.ml.org     *
        *     El Paso, TX USA      *                                  *
        *      "I've given up trying to escape from reality;          *
        *                they always find me anyway."                 *